Divorce (and Break-up)
Coach Training Program
Are you a professional who wants to add Divorce (and/or Break-up) Coaching to your offerings?
Our customized Divorce Coach program may be for you! Our unique program is designed so that you can expand your skill set and increase your knowledge. The program includes an individual strategy session with Elinor, some guided independent study, group collaboration, and monthly Zoom learning sessions.
Program Description: Divorce is often the most significant transition of adult life. However, since most people only divorce once, they enter into the confusing divorce process with no experience. (Wearing blinders and on an emotional roller coaster.) This is the time they need a coach the most. But, most professional coaches don’t have the inside scoop on how to best navigate the treacherous terrain of divorce. This training program is for professionals who want to add Divorce Coaching to their list of services. At the end of this program you will: (1) understand how to guide your clients through every aspect of divorce – even confusing financial matters AND (2) have a marketing plan for marketing yourself to both the divorcing public AND divorce attorneys.
The Program contains Ten Modules
- Intro and Overview
- Coaching Practices and Techniques
- The Psychological and Social Divorce
- Children of Divorce
- The Legal Divorce
- The Financial Divorce
- Moving Forward
- Marketing Your Coaching Practice
- Personal Assessment and Coaching Ethics
- Where Do You Go From Here?
Prerequisites: To participate in this program, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Completion of a basic or general coach training program
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in social work, mental health, psychology, pastoral counseling, marriage and family therapy, or a related field
- Completion of a Paralegal Certification program
- Hold a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree, or its equivalent
- Licensed/Certified as an Accountant, Financial Planner, or related financial profession
- Certified as a Family/Divorce Mediator
Investment: The training program is currently in pre-launch/pilot phase. During this initial phase the program registration fee is $495 and limited to 10 participants. The program is scheduled to begin in early June, 2022. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Your Primary Trainer – Elinor Robin, PhD
As your trainer, I bring you my 30 (plus) years of divorce-related research and practical experience. Here is the rest of my story:
I was born and raised in New York and have lived in Florida for over thirty years. During my career I have worked in small business and the legal system, in both the public and private sectors. As I continue to pursue my own growth and development some of my greatest accomplishments include:
- Earning a PhD in Psychology, with a Specialization in Conflict Management
- Licensure as a Mental Health Counselor and as a Marriage and Family Therapist
- Certification as a Counselor from the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Certification as a Board Certified Coach from the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE)
- Certification from the Florida Supreme Court as a Mediator and Primary Mediation Trainer
- Mediation of thousands of divorces as both a private sector and court annexed mediator
- Training over 13,000 professionals in the mediation process through my educational programs, workshops, and seminars
- The creation, operation and sale of two successful small businesses
- Recognition from my peers for involvement in various professional organizations. I have served on the faculty of mediation and dispute resolution symposiums throughout Florida, nationally and internationally. I am an appointed member of the Florida Supreme Court’s Mediator Qualifications and Disciplinary Review Board, a Past-President of the Association of South Florida Mediators and Arbitrators, a Founding Member and Advisor of the Association of North Central Florida Mediators, a Past-Vice-President of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, and an Advanced Practitioner/Educator member of the Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)
- Partnering with my husband, David, in a fulfilling marriage and our unique divorce mediation practice
- Raising two children (who lived through divorce) to adulthood, watching as they display integrity and passion in their lives.
Please contact me at (407) 515-5007 to discuss how we can work together and how I can assist you.